Thursday, July 5, 2018

Week 55

Hey fam, 
Remember last week when I said I would write more this week?  Hahah so sorry but I forgot about the leadership conference.  We just flew in to puerto montt and I actually dont have much time to write.  SO SORRY!!!
But this week has been awesome!  Hermana Weber came and we have so much fun!!  She works so hard and we get a lot done.  I love having her as my companion.  We also remind each other about experiences weve had in the ccm and things we learned and it helps me focus a lot more in the mission.  Its so nice.  I love her a lot!!!
This week we did a lot of work with the members.  We have been really trying to focusing on strengthening them and getting them more involved so that they can be prepared to recieve more new members. So we spent a lot of the week visiting and serving them.  It has been fun.  My new favorite thing to do is make banana bread and give it to people, they love it here hahaha.
We had another activity where we watched coco and talked about family history.  Never gets old hahah(:  Also we re-organized our house this week because it was super crowded and hadnt had a deep clean for at least 6 months.  You can always feel the spirit and work a lot harder when your house is clean and organized. 
Im just loving life right now.  Thanks for all your prayers and for being the best family ever.  You guys are my best friends and give me energy out here.  I love when people ask me about my family!!!  Love you!!!  Keep enjoying your summer!!!!  (hopefully Ill write more next week....unless I forget something again...)  LOVE YOU!!
--Hermana West