Wednesday, June 27, 2018

Week 54


Hey fam!!  A TON happened this week but I don't have any time to write 'cause we have cambios and my companion needs to do some things...but Hermana Weber is coming to be my comp!!  We were in the same district together in the ccm (Missionary training center) so we are really good friends and I'm so excited!!!  
Sooo this week I was chopping kindling and the hatchet bounced off the wood and landed in my finger....we went to the hospital and they took xrays and were going to stitch it but decided not to because most of the cut is in my fingernail.   Hahah. That was eventful.    I'll send a pic of after it was cleaned up.  It doesn't look that deep but in real life it is.  Hahah.  SO funny.
Apart from that we have seen lots of miracles. We have been following the spirit and we have seen so much progress.  We have been focusing on serving members and investigators and discovered that's the best way to do missionary work.  Serve like the Savior.  Go about doing good.  Anyway, look for ways to serve each other this week!!  I love you lots and I'm so sorry I don't have time to write!!!  Talk to you next week!!!
--Hermana West