Monday, June 4, 2018

Week 49



Hey hey family!!

I LOVE it here in Coyhaique.  It feels and looks like Utah.  So weird.  But I love it.  I’m also super sorry I don’t have a ton of time to write, we have to fly to Puerto Montt to go to a leadership conference in Osorno and then we will fly back on Wednesday.  
Anyway, I love it here it has been really fun!!  We have been super busy ever since I stepped off the plane haha.  The time is flyiiingggg by.
It’s pretty cold here, but it’s not super humid so if you wear a coat you are good.  Such a blessing.  We are in the Patagonia mountains so it feels a lot like Punta Arenas which I also love.  There are 1 million dogs here hahaha. I’ve never had so many in my sector before.
Anyway, I love you all a lot and I’m doing well.  My companion is Hermana Query from Alpine.  We actually knew each other in high school and had some classes so it has been really fun.  We get along really well.  Our zone is just a district.  There are ten of us, so our zone conference will basically be District meeting with President and Hermana Isom.
Basically, I’m just really happy.  I feel like I’m at Sundance with all the leaves (it’s fall here). I love you all and hope everything is still going well with the stress of school and stuff.  You are in my prayers!!  I’ll talk to you more next week!
--Hermana West