Friday, January 26, 2018

Week 32


Hi everyone!
I love you all so much.  This week was good but we weren't able to work a ton because Hermana Canales got sick.  But apart from that, we have had a lot of really good experiences.
1-I almost got attacked by a huge dog that looks like a bear but in the end someone saved me hahah
2-we went on a little trip today to a really beautiful lookout of the ocean
3-we found some pretty humble and kind people who would like to listen to the message of the restored gospel
4-I have been able to grow in patience and charity.  Heavenly Father is helping me become a better version of myself
5-We found someone from the Dominican Republic (where mom served) and they want to take the discussions so that was a special connection to mom!
6-The muscles on my legs are getting so solid because it’s pure hills here hahahahah
7-  We were able to act on the spirit and see lots of miracles!
Sorry I don't have much more time to write this week, but I love you all!  I want to testify of the Savior.  He lives.  He came to earth for YOU personally.  He knows you perfectly.  He and our Heavenly Father want you to be happy.  They are aware of you and they love you.  They want you to return to them and they are there to help you with everything.  Through Jesus Christ you can be happy again, and, you can change and repent everyday.  It is such a happy thing!!!  I love my brother and Savior Jesus Christ and that's why I'm on a mission.  I know that if you let him, Christ will take your grief and pain away and you can have peace and joy.  I love you!  I want you to be happy too, so come unto Christ!  Have an amazing week!

--Hermana West