Wednesday, November 28, 2018

Week 73


Ok, Hi! how are you all??
I've seen countless blessings this week, and id just like to share a few...
1-The hermanas that came from Mexico had zero clothes for this mission.  I gave one of the hermanas my rain boots and other clothes even though it still rains a ton here.  But the miracle isn't that, I kid you not, since I've given away my rain boots, Heavenly Father has caused that every time I need to go outside it stops raining until we are back inside.  It rains all the time I'm not out. But I haven't gotten soaked at all and I recognize that its God.  I keep looking for it every day to see if it will keep going and it does!!
2-J’s mom’s heart was softened extremely, and she told him that he can get baptized in whatever religion he wants, and she will support him! That was a MIRACLE!!!!  He chose to be baptized at the end of December.  I won’t be there but I'm JUST AS HAPPY!!
3-Exequiel is going to be baptized this week and we were able to get everything figured out and finalized.  It all just worked out!
4-We were led and guided to sooo many people that needed us in that exact moment.  It was incredible to see!! And even more special was that those people also had answers to our questions and we were able to receive lots of revelation! 
It’s been such a good week.  I keep learning so much.  If you just follow the spirit, everything works out.  I love being a missionary!! I'm so blessed to be here!!  I complete 17 months tomorrow...still not sure what just happened hahahahah time flies...but I'm soo excited for this month that I still have to work!!  There is lots to do!!(: Please keep reading your scriptures and praying every day!! Love you!
--Hermana West