Wednesday, November 28, 2018

Week 72


Hello, so sorry I have zero time to write.  It’s been a crazy week full of miracles.  Tomorrow we pick up missionaries from Mexico who have changed their missions and they will be staying with us.  I promise I’ll write you all more next week.  Sorry I don’t have time to respond to your emails either.  I love you all so much.  Heavenly Father loves you and is aware of you!!  I feel your prayers!! Love you!
--Hermana West

Ok actually I found like 10 minutes extra to write real fast(:
This week was good!!  I said bye to Hermana Farias and then the next day Hermana Huerta came!  She’s from Santiago and we work hard(:  I’m loving this last cambio though.  Hmmmm the highlight of my week was probably just seeing all of the miracles.  Even though time has been short and crazy, we were able to meet with some people we haven’t been able to see for a looong time.  And we were able to set up a family home evening with them!!  By receiving revelation, we have been able to help him solve a lot of his problems/questions.  Please pray that his mom will soften her heart and tell him he can be baptized(:  He respects his mom a lot and doesn’t want to make a decision without her.  One of the people we are teaching is doing well too!!  If all goes well, he will be baptized next Saturday.  If you could also include him in your prayers so that he can complete with his goal that would be very appreciated!
I’ve been learning a lot lately by reading the Book of Mormon and following up with the invitation given by the prophet to study the relief society motto and stuff and the temple.  I know that the Prophet speaks for the Savior and as we do what he asks, we are blessed!!!  I’m seeing lots of miracles and I have been feeling your prayers.  I need them, so thank you so much!!!!  I love you my familyyyy!!!!!!!!
--Hermana West
sorry the computer has a problem and it won’t let me send pics so you will have to see those next week!!