Wednesday, November 28, 2018

Week 71


Hello!!!  How are you guys?? I’m super good but this week has been wild!! We have cambios, Hermana Huerta de Chile is coming!  She’s 30 and from my group too ha-ha.  So, my last three companions have been from my group.  Right now, I’m with 2 new missionaries from Brazil.  They have been with us since yesterday cause the had to come a few days early. It’s been fun!!  The temple dedication was SO GOOD!!!! I felt the spirit so strong. I know that this is Christ´s work!  There is nothing that compares to the temple.  All of the sacrifices we might have to make are more than worth it!! We have been finding lots of new people recently--mostly Haitians.  One of our eternal investigators accepted a baptismal date!! That’s a huge miracle!!!! Honestly, we need personal revelation in everything...especially with those who the Lord puts in our care!!!  Man, my life has been crazy this week!!  I’ll write more next week and share better experiences but right now my mind is exploding hahahah love you all!!!  Keep trying to be like Jesus!
--Hermana West