Thursday, January 4, 2018

Week 28


Hahaha hello family!! It was so fun skyping yesterday!  I'm not sure what to say because I just talked with you!...but, this week was super good and really focused on Christ!
Yesterday, like I said, we went with a family to el Campo and had a fire, played soccer, and explored, and ate WAYY TOO MUCH meat.  But it was so much fun!!  It made me feel like I was home!
But everyone has been so nice to us!  We have been able to serve lots of people and they have served us as well!!  Lots of love hahah.
Ya I’m really not sure what to say hahah.  This morning I studied the talk from this last conference by Sister Oscarson and it hit me so hard.  I think it’s my new favorite talk!  You should read it(:
I love you.  I think I'll just make up for the lack of words by sending pics if that’s ok.  Sorry if you can feel the awkwardness of this letter(:
Hahahha I love you!
--Hermana West