Tuesday, December 11, 2018

Week 77


Hi!
I just wanted to share my testimony with you guys as my mission is coming to a close.
I want you guys to know that Jesus Christ is my best friend.  He has been with me through EVERTHING.  He loves me and EACH on of you, even if you sometimes can feel it or see him.  Heavenly Father hears YOUR sincere prayers and He wants you to be happy.  He does everything for our happiness.  We are in His hands.  The spirit is EVERYTHING.  When we have the spirit with us, we will always be ok.  Everything will always work out.  There is so much peace, happiness, and above all freedom when we obey Gods commandments.  He doesn't tell us to do anything unless it will make us happy.  That's the only reason He commands us to do things.  Whether its literally one of the ten commandments or a prompting from the spirit, if we obey we will receive more blessings.  President Nelson is the mouth piece on earth for Jesus Christ.  I know that because I have prayed and also acted on the invitations he has given us from Christ.  The covenants or promises we make with God help us get closer to Him and that results in even more happiness!!  I love my Savior.  I love my Heavenly Father.  And I you guys, my family, so much!! I know families are an extension of heaven here on earth.  I know I'm supposed to be with you guys.  Thanks for helping me feel Heavenly Fathers love through you guys.  I love you so much and I'll see you so soon!!!!
--Hermana West