Monday, August 13, 2018

Week 59



Hello Family!!  It has been a super long week, but super great!!  We have seen lots of miracles.  God is so in-charge of his work.  Right now, I'm temporarily companions with Hermana Galeano from Paraguay and Hermana Weber is with her companion!(:  
This week CARLOS GOT BAPTIZED!!!!!!!!!   There was so much opposition right at the end there, but HE DID IT!!!!
I've learned a lot this week.  I think the biggest lesson I've learned is about faith.  When we have the faith that something will happen, and it’s a righteous desire, and we ask God to bless that desire and then we do whatever He asks us to do to fulfill that, miracles happen. Every time.  Heavenly Father is just waiting to bless us.  He is waiting for us to be willing to work and ask Him for his help.  And those two things combined+keeping the commandments=effective instruments in His hands. I've realized that I didn't understand faith really at the start of my mission, and I'm grateful that I'm learning more about it now(: 
Kevin, it’s so wild that you are leaving on your mission so soon!!! I want you all to know that the mission is the best thing you could ever be doing at this age (unless God tells you otherwise).  But you learn so much everyday, you live crazy and beautiful experiences, and you feel so much happiness. It's the best!! I love you all so much and hope you have a great week!!!  Keep enjoying family time together!!
--Hermana West