Monday, July 24, 2017

Week 6

Chile Here I Come!!  We leave to Chile in a couple hours so today is technically our new p-day!  This week has been so good!!!  Saying goodbye to people rips your heart out, but at the same time you are just so grateful to have met them!!  The mission has already been such a huge blessing!!  Last night when we were going home after our devotional, fireworks were going off outside of the wall and they were super high so we could see them!!  It was like they were sending us off to Chile with a celebration haha we loved it so much!!  Since I just wrote a few days ago this email is going to be super short!  I just want to share my feelings about Jesus Christ with you guys!!  I know for myself that Jesus Christ died for us, was buried, and then was resurrected on the third day and still lives today!!  I love my Savior Jesus Christ SOO much!!  Without Him, my life would be miserable! I would not be guilt free, I would not have this profound peace in my life, I would not be able to experience the pure joy I feel everyday, I would not be allowed second chances, and my life would be so dark.  BUT, the BEAUTIFUL thing about our Heavenly Father´s plan for us is that HE DID provide a Savior, our oldest brother, Jesus Christ!  And because of Him, because of Jesus Christ, we can have everything that is beautiful and good!!  We don't have to feel despair, helplessness, guilt, heartache, or any other thing that we don"t want to!  Because of Him, because of Jesus Christ, you can feel a peace and joy in your life that YOU CANNOT HAVE WITHOUT THE SAVIOR!!!!  I PROMISE that you can have it in your life because I have been able to have it in mine!!  ALL of your mistakes can be washed away!!  You can have a clean slate in life and with God!!  Don’t you want that??  Come unto Christ!  Do what is required to have His atonement work in your life!!  He can take your burdens and make them light!!  He can take your heartaches and turn them into JOY!!  He can clean you from all of your sins, past and present, and He can transform your life into something beautiful that you could never do on your own!!  I PROMISE you that you can have this in your life!!  EVERYONE who chooses to can have this!!  So I BEG you with every part of me to COME UNTO CHRIST!!  Make the necessary changes in your life so that you can have this peace and Joy everyday!!  He is waiting for you with His arms outstretched and He loves you! He died for you!!  Even if you were the only person to come to this earth, he still would have come to atone for You!!  The atonement is a very personal thing!!  Please let the Savior heal you, help you, love you, and help you have a fresh start in your life!!  This is why I’m on a mission!!  So that I can share this beautiful message with people who sit in darkness!!  I can’t wait to help people come to the Savior so that they can experience the happiness and peace that has come into my life and will come into yours and theirs as we run to the Savior!  He loves you.  Your Father in Heaven loves you.  I plead with you to come unto them.  They are waiting for you and want you to be close to them!!  I love you all!!

-Hermana West