Friday, October 26, 2018

Week 66


Hey family!!!
Well, surprise surprise I’m now here in Osorno, sector Rahue Alto!  To be honest, I never wanted to go to Osorno but now that I’m here I absolutely LOVE IT!! This is the best sector I’ve ever been in!! The ward is awesome, and they work super well with the missionaries!! Actually, more than 100 people assist church (that is super rare for here)!  It’s so fun!! My new comp is Hermana Farias from Brazil! She’s so cute. I love her. We are actually from the same group. She has only been here one transfer, and our sector is actually two. But it got combined into one.  So, we have lots of work to do which is awesome and we both get lost hahahah.  I stayed being hermana lider so tomorrow we have the leadership conference which I’m excited for (and I don’t have to fly again, yay).  We are over 10 hermanas.  Still not too many, but a lot more than Coyhaique!  So we will be having intercambios every week now.  It’s going to make the time go by way too fast.  Anyway, I love it here and I’m so excited for this next cambio!!!  WE ARE WORKING SO HARD!! I feel like I’m in my training again!  I LOVE IT!! Honestly at the end of everyday, we crash in bed.  There is so much to do and we are learning a lot!!
This morning in my personal study I was reading a talk and really loved what it said and felt like I should share it in my email to you guys! Its talking to the young women but it applies to everyone!
"Your most important friendships should be with your own brothers and sisters and with your father and mother.  Love your family.  Be loyal to them.  Have a genuine concern for your brothers and sisters.  Help carry their load."--Ezra Taft Benson.  I LOVE YOU FAMILY!!  Thanks for being my best friends.  Keep loving and helping each other!!!  I know God puts us with our families for a reason!
The other thing I loved was this
"Young women, the Book of Mormon will change your life.  It will fortify you against the evils of our day. It will bring a spirituality into your life that no other book will.  It will be the most important book you will read in preparation for life’s challenges.  A young woman who knows and loves the Book of Mormon, who has read it several times, who has an abiding testimony of its truthfulness, and who applies its teachings will be able to stand against the wiles of the devil and will be a mighty tool in the hands of the Lord." --Ezra Taft Benson
The Book of Mormon has the words of Christ and helps us know Him!!  Keep reading it, loving it, and learning from it everyday!  Thanks for always holding family scripture study.  I’m so grateful for a family who loves the gospel and tries to follow everything the Savior asks us to do!! I love you!!  Have a great week!!
--Hermana West