Monday, October 9, 2017

Week 17


Hola!
Sorry, it’s a holiday today so the Ciber is closing soon, and I don’t have too much time to write!  Basically, this week was full of experiences where I have really relied on the Spirit.  He knows things that we can’t see or notice.  If someone is struggling and they aren’t showing signs of it, if there is something bothering a person but they haven’t said anything, if there is a situation that appears harmless but will later end up dangerous, the Spirit can tell us of those things!  I have had to rely on Him a lot this week to help me do work that I couldn't see.  Also, if we just are trying to live the Gospel of Jesus Christ every day and trying to do what's right, we are always going to be in the right place at the right time and everything will work together for our good!  If we are living righteously, "Angels will go before our face" and prepare the way for us with opportunities or just taking care of situations!  I love you all a ton!!  I promise you that Heavenly Father knows exactly what you feel. Your joys, your worries, everything.  If you love Him and you are TRYING to do the things He asks of you, your life is going to turn out EXACTLY how it is supposed to.  His plan for us is always better than the plan that we think we want.  One day, if we stay close to Jesus Christ, we will all look back and be so grateful things didn’t work out how we thought we wanted them to.  I love you all!!  Talk to you next week!!

--Hermana West